STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This Service Contract (the "Contract") is made and entered into as of the Effective Date (as defined below) by and between Coqui Cloud ("Coqui") and [Customer Name] ("Customer").
- Backups: Duplicating the Customer's data to a separate location to restore it during a data loss event.
- CoquiAPPs: The software applications developed and provided by CoquiCloud.
- Customer: Any person or entity that purchases CoquiAPPs from CoquiCloud.
- Data security: Protecting Customer data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction.
- Datacenter: A facility that houses computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems.
- Disaster recovery: The process of restoring operations after a disaster.
- Effective Date: The date on which Customer signs this Contract.
- Monthly Subscription: A subscription to CoquiAPPs that is paid every month.
- Network security: protects CoquiCloud's networks from unauthorized access, intrusion, or attack.
- Physical security: Protecting CoquiCloud's data centers from unauthorized access, theft, or damage.
- Redundancy: The duplication of critical components or systems to reduce the risk of failure.
- Rios Global Trading Inc, dba CoquiCloud: Rios Global Trading inc a company with its principal place of business in West Jordan, UT. 84084
- Security incident response: Responding to and mitigating incidents affecting CoquiCloud's systems or data.
- Self-service: The process of purchasing and installing CoquiAPPs without the assistance of CoquiCloud.
- Successful Integration Package: The process of purchasing and installing CoquiAPPs with the assistance of CoquiCloud.
- User authentication: The process of verifying the identity of a user before they are granted access to CoquiCloud's systems or data.
- User: Any company employee or manager that access and use the platform to enter data or process changes.
- Yearly Subscription: A subscription to CoquiAPPs paid every year 12%OFF the entire year.
- Customers may purchase CoquiAPPs from CoquiCloud through the website coqui.cloud/custom/plan
- Coqui Cloud offers two pricing options for CoquiAPPs:
- Self-service: $45 per user per month
Self-service Yearly 12%OFF:
$540- $475.20 per user per year
- Successful Integration Package: $45 per user per month + $2000 one Time Fee
- Successful integration in CoquiAPPs can bring benefits across all aspects of a project, such as saving time and money, delivering a quality product on time and to specifications, and managing stakeholders, risk, resources, and cost. With this integration, you'll have access to features and functions not included in the self Service, such as WebAPP or ChatGPT integration which can also be purchased separately.
Successful Integration Package
$540- $475.20 per user per Year + $2000 one time fee
- Customers may pay for CoquiAPPs by Credit Card, Debit, EFT, or PayPal.
- The term of this agreement shall be for one month, commencing on the date of purchase. This agreement may be renewed for additional one-month terms by mutual agreement of the parties.
- This Contract will commence on the Effective Date and continue in effect indefinitely.
- Either party may terminate this Contract by providing written notice to the other party.
- If Customer terminates this Contract, Customer will be responsible for paying Coqui for any outstanding charges through the end of the current month.
- If the Customer cancels after the acceptance and the integration is initiated, a \$500 fee may be applicable.
- If Coqui terminates this Contract, the Customer will be entitled to a prorated refund for any unused portion of the subscription.
- This Contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- No refunds will be issued. Due to the nature of the service, the company must request offboarding of licenses before the next billing cycle.
- CoquiCloud provides support for CoquiAPPs through the website www.coqui.cloud. Support is available through our website Live Chat, WhatsApp Chat +13852502200, Monday through Friday, from 6 am to 9 pm Mountain Standard Time.
- CoquiCloud is in continuous improvements and development of its APPs. If any Error comes from CoquiAPPs during usage, please report the issue, and CoquiCloud will fix the problem.
- Physical security: Coqui.cloud's data centers are in secure facilities with round-the-clock security.
- Network security: Coqui.cloud uses various security measures to protect its users' data, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption.
- Data security: Coqui.cloud uses strong encryption to protect users' data at rest and in transit.
- User authentication: Coqui.cloud requires users to create strong passwords and to use two-factor authentication for added security.
- Security incident response: Coqui.cloud has a team of security experts who constantly monitor its systems for vulnerabilities. The company also has a security incident response plan in case of a security breach.
Coqui agrees to provide Customer access to CoquiAPPs.
CoquiAPPs is a cloud-based application that can be accessed from any internet-connected device.
CoquiAPPs allows Customers to manage their business processes, including CRM, Contacts, Calendar, Discuss, Events, E-mail Marketing, Sales, Invoicing, Expenses, Inventory, POS, Website Builder, E-Commerce, Employees(HR), Blogs, Purchase, Projects, Forum, Payroll, Fleet, & Accounting, among other apps.
3. Purchase - Pricing
5. Term and Terminitaions
6. Governance Law
10. Data security
CoquiCloud takes the security of Customer's data seriously. CoquiCloud uses a variety of security measures to protect Customer's data, including: